Sunday, January 8, 2012

the pagan blog project week 1

Oks so this is week one and yes I do know that I am 2 days late but I just found it today so I think it will be ok to do it today instead.

Ok so the letter A well I shall do altar. I am making all new altar items this week. completely setting up a new altar. I went to ace hardware and bought some corner shelves to try to use my limited space to the best advantage i spray painted them a pewter silver color and am waiting for the hubby to put them up for me. I sculpted a new goddess statue. on Friday i still have to paint and seal her but am pretty thrilled with how she came out I hand painted a new rune set. and still have a wand, a chalice and a altar tile to make. I went to good will and found some great bottles for either home made extracts or oils I'm not sure which yet.I also bought a bottle of strawberry cream liqueur and saved the bottle cause it was so cool. I will be putting it all together later this week. I will post pics once I have had the time to put it all together.

Blessed Be Sisters and Brothers

3 comments:

  1. It's always great to make things yourself. looking forward to pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your altar sounds like it will be lovely! I love those who share their experiences with making things/ setting up their altars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you make your own tools for your altar, would love to see pictures.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have 2 kids and a loving husband. I adore baking and cooking for my family. I love to sew and create all kinds of things.